HAM / PACE Process
Referral Received – Week 0
Hub Allocation Meeting – Week 1
- Has the service requested been identified and intended outcomes made clear?
- Has the Hub lead signed to verify parental permission given?
- Does the evidence provided support the referral?
- Does ACE have the capacity to offer the service?
- Can it be provided from the Schools core allocation or require school to fund?
PACE – Week 1
- Contact parents / student / school / provision to meet to discuss referral and the best way forward
PACE – Week 2
- Student starts PACE (meet ACE staff, Teaching, Behaviour and Careers specialists)
PACE – Week 2-5
- Students take literacy, numeracy, learning, well-being, social skills assessments
- Teaching / Behaviour leads identify key targets & Careers Leads identify long term aspirations and interests
- Students and Coaches complete ACE Skills for Success forms to identify key target areas for development
HAM – Week 5 – PACE presents students back to HAM for confirmation of next steps and pathway plan
- Pathway A. Provision at ACE and School (Route Mainstream)
Provision at ACE and vocational provision (Route 19)
- Pathway B. More time required to consider / arrange a bespoke package
- Pathway C. Allocated to fulltime ALPS organised vocational package
ACE – Week 6 – Student starts fulltime package, reviewed at least half termly